Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2016

1 Year WHAAA?

July 24, 2016

Hey guys, I hit one year this Friday. Time flies when you're having fun. We had 3 baptisms this week, including one of my favorite families.They put up with persecution from the entire village and never doubted for a second. The father is a rock. It's pretty cool when you can come to an area and find the reasons the Lord has sent you there.

Two more weeks and I'm headed back to Tarawa. Crazy to see where the next year is gonna take me. I've got a couple of things I would like to see through before I peace out. 

Tekori: A mom with 3 little kids whose husband passed away last year when he had a spell cast on him by a person. She quit smoking last week and I think she should be ready for this week. It's been a cool change to see a person who has never really been religious prepared by the Lord through the passing of her husband. 

Terote and Tawaa: A couple who has made big changes. Both have also quit smoking this past week. I won't forget Terote's simple testimony when she told me how much of a change and a difference she has seen in her husband. They used to always get in fights and sleep on different buia's and no work was getting done in the house because he was getting wasted from kawa. He's made a big turn-around and I'm grateful to be a part of it. 

Seriously couldn't be more happy or more blessed. So so so grateful for the things that are TRULY important. The count DOWN begins.  Whaaa!!!!!

Elder Parrish




No comments:

Post a Comment