Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Transfer Alert

February 14, 2016


Heyyyyy everyone, 

SO confused with life/this mission... I go from waiting for 6 weeks to
get my new companion to just finding out I might not even be with my
new companion for more than a week. I've been figuring that because
I'm still on my 1st comp. I have a while left in Tab North. I was
WRONG. We just found out that I will be getting TRANSFERRED from Tab
North to SMACK DAB in the middle of Tarawa in a place called Ambo...
That means a Ward, District and Zone meetings etc. I guess it's almost
like a normal mission lolz. It looks like I will have about 3 more
weeks here in Tab North before the transfer goes down. Elder Musser
will not be leaving until the 29th of this month. I will follow by
about a week or so.

As far as this week goes, it was a good one :') We are almost up to
about 20 progressing investigators and continued to find a few more.
It was great to have a little bit of a reward this week in the form of
a baptism <3 I was so grateful for the opportunity that I had to bring
9-yr old Moote to the waters of baptism as the sun was setting in the
beautiful Central Pacific <3

I have super mixed feelings about everything that I just learned but I
know one thing is for sure-- none of this was ever in my hands.

I hope everyone has a great week! 

Elder Parrish

No comments:

Post a Comment