Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tiabo Provo MTC

September 4, 2015

Hey everyone <3

Guess what?!? I've been at the Provo MTC for 5 and a half weeks and I peace out on TUESDAY for KIRIBATI! WHAAAA?!? I'm seriously so excited :') The time that I have spent at the Provo MTC has been priceless. I can't picture myself having been anywhere else for the last while. I've learned so much and I've developed a huge love for PMG and for the Scriptures. I wouldn't have been at all prepared to teach real people if I would've been here for 12 days so I'm grateful for the time that I have had :')

Not much has happened here this week... It's kind of been like every other week. We are saying bye to the Samoans tomorrow :/ They have been here with us since day 1 and I'm going to miss all of them. We had in-field orientation yesterday which was a good experience. The skype TRC was also another highlight of this week.

My main focus right now is packing and getting prepared to leave! I'm SO excited... a little nervous but mostly excited. The only thing that scares me is not knowing who my trainer will be or what island I will be serving on. I could be ANYWHERE next week with ANYONE and I can't wait to find out.

More than anything, I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve the wonderful people of Kiribati. I have developed a love for them just by taking to some of the Kiribati missionaries in the MTC. They are a great and humble people and I can't wait to be taught by them. My REAL mission starts on Thursday (when we get to Kiribati) and I can't wait. I don't have one minute to waste or one minute to not work hard because I need to bring those people the gospel and I'm going to try my best and hope that the rest falls into place!

Thanks for all of the support <3 I love you guys!

The phone number for my temporary airport phone is: (385)-290-8576. Drop me a text and wish me luck! 

Whether it's 1 week or 6 months, know that I love all of you guys and that I wouldn't be anywhere else <3

RAOMI IESU NI KABOIRA!

Elder Parrish


My fav Kiribati elder headed to the Phillipines. Gonna miss all my new friends </3


Gonna miss my BFF </3 #WOLFSHIRTSFORDAYS (Elder Hudson, Zach's friend from high school who is called to serve in the Czech, Slovak mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment