Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mauriii

May 22, 2016

Dear Family and Friends:

Quick two second email.... All is well! We went fishing and caught like 150 fish in an hour. I've never seen so many fish in my life. The work is going wayyyy well. I haven't been able to chat that much but we have picked up like 15 new investigators in the past three weeks (lots from tracting) We have also had three baptisms in the past two weeks and we should have like three more coming up in the next few weeks. We have had some miracles with investigators and have been having a good time.

Yesterday we hired a car and had a sacrament meeting/ mini general conference. It was a pretty cool experience and it was awesome to lead and speak to 70 members in one spot. We have bikes and everything that we need here and I'm doing great. I'm  so happy here and I continue to be shocked at how fast the time is going. I wish I could tell you guys every story but I want it to be interesting when I get home! I'm having so many experiences and I'm learning and growing. It sounds like all is well. I'll write to you guys next week. I love you guys!
Elder Parrish 

No comments:

Post a Comment