Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2016

Master Fisher

June 5, 2016

Dear Family:

Thanks for the email! That is exciting about Grandma and Grandpa's mission call. How long are they going to be serving? If I can go without seeing them for two years, then I guess I can go a little bit longer.  It’s crazy how fast time is going for all of you guys at home. I can't believe school is out already. Time is flyingggg!!!! 

As far as I know, I should be staying on Maiana for one more transfer. It’s going to be interesting with the mission president change and stuff. I have no clue where I could be going after that. My intake will start becoming mission leaders and stuff, etc. 

The work is going well here on Maiana. We should have a baptism this week and hopefully a couple more next week. We legitimately do a lot of finding by tracting, but it's good. We are teaching a lot of adults and families right now and I believe that these people that we are working with could be really solid members if they actually get converted. We have been teaching a lot of lessons and should hopefully see some pay off soon.  All is well.

Elder Hoskins and I get along well. He works hard and I like him. I really couldn't ask for much more. I am super content. 

Not much happened last week, but we had an awesome thing when this sick investigator showed up to church and bore his testimony! Hopefully his wife and kids will come next week.

Have a great week!
Elder Parrish




No comments:

Post a Comment